Monday, January 18, 2010

These Words

With you I can fly
Spread my wings and touch the sky
Your depth is my soul
The sweet release of control
Thoughts become so clear
Letting you go, brings you near
With you fantasy becomes reality
My deepest desires flow from me
Once I let you go
Your birth is set in stone
Your existence becomes eternity
Even after my soul has gone from me
With you I can live forever
Disappear my thoughts will never
Speaking to those after me
In eternity I am free
And they say no one is immortal
But it seems you have become my portal
Without you my world would be silent
Overpowered by my inner tyrant
Thoughts would merely disappear
Fighting others to become clear
But you provide that sweet release
A flow to never cease
A conduit to express mine
Until the end of time.

- Nicolle

No comments:

Post a Comment